At Evangel Kids, we believe:
1) Our kids leaders should be aligned with a common language and strategy. Two combined influences (of church and home) make a greater impact than just two influences.
2) Every parent should be engaged to have a positive influence in the spiritual development of their own child. No one has more potential to influence a child than their parent!
3) Every child should have a caring leader and a safe community where they can grow spiritually. A parent is not the only influence a child needs. God created us for community and Jesus illustrated community, therefore the church should practice community.
4) Core truths should be crafted into engaging, relevant, and memorable experiences.
5) Consistent opportunities should be created for kids and teenagers to SERVE. Kids will understand more about God when they do what God created them to do. For kids to grow up and be the church, they need a chance to be the church now.
FAQ about Evangel Kids
What age groups are offered on Sundays?
Explorer Zone: 2-3 years
Adventure Zone: 4 to 6 years
Sunday School (1st Service Only): 1st-2nd and 3rd-5th
Kid Zone (2nd Service Only): 1st to 5th grade
What do Sundays look like for the kids?
Each of these zones are made up of two big parts. 1) A large group experience with music and a Bible story. 2) Small groups that include age appropriate activities, story applications and sometimes a snack. Activities begin as soon as the parents or guardians drop the children off in the classroom.
Consists of a Bible story, crafts and sometimes a snack. These classes take place in a setting that is more traditionally classroom based.
Can I bring my child with special needs?
Does Evangel Kids offer any weekly activities?
What family resources are available?